Sapan Polepalle, MD
AUCNY – Bronx North
1870 Grand Concourse
Bronx, NY 10458
AUCNY – Ridgewood
311 St. Nicholas Avenue, Suite E
Ridgewood, NY 11385
Northwestern University Medical School , Chicago, IL. M.D. 6/98.
Kellogg School of Management , Northwestern University, Evanston, IL. MBA 6/98.
Northwestern University, member of seven-year B.S./M.D. program, Evanston, IL. B.S. in Medicine, 6/90-9/93.
The Sorbonne , study abroad program, Paris, France. 9/92 – 6/93.
Holmdel High School , Holmdel, NJ. 9/87 – 6/90.
- Scored in the 98 percentile in the Urology Inservice examination for 2 consecutive years.
- Awarded the national Pfizer ‘Resident of the Year’ award for 2004 (published in Journal of Urology).
- Presented ‘Best Resident Teaching Award’ for 2004.
- Chief Resident2003-2004 at University of California-San Diego Medical Center
- Selected for the competitive MD-MBA (through Kellogg Business School) joint degree program during medical school.
- Awarded the Society for Pediatric Research academic fellowship during medical school.
- Selected to Northwestern’s highly competitive 7 year combined BS-MD program
12/13 – present
Brooklyn and Bronx, New York
Alice Hyde Medical Center, Malone New York
Crystal Run Healthcare, New York
07/06 – 07/07
Private Practice, Pennsylvania
08/04 – 06/06
Urology Residency,Division of Urology, University of Calfornia at San Diego Medical Center,
San Diego, CA.
07/98 – 06/04
Publications and Presentations:
“Staged nephrectomy to manage autosomal recessive polycystic kidney disease,” presented at Western Section AUA Conference, October 2002.
Polepalle, S. & Monga, M. Interstitial laser therapy for benign prostatic hyperplasia in the anticoagulated patient. Tech Urol. 2001 Dec;7(4):285-7.
McVary, K. & Polepalle, S. Topical prostaglandin E1 SEPA gel for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. J. Urology, 9/99, 162:726-30.
AUCNY – Ridgewood